Freewheeling

I don't have anything to say this morning.  

So why am I posting this?  Because sometimes you just have to freewheel it.  I am just typing.  I am just doing what I do.  I write every morning, or at least try.  It keeps my brain focused.  It keeps me sharp.  It is a way to work through my personal bullshit that I have to deal with.  It's a way to solve problems.  It's a way to work out finances so I can keep my head above water.  

Writing can be somewhat therapeutic.  I can't get bogged down in my thoughts, so I need a way to work through them.  That's what writing does.  It helps to think things through, to clarify.  

I write short little thoughts here, but they usually start out in my Dump Book.  What is a Dump Book?  It's like a journal except after you write in it you tear the page out and put it in the shredder.  Why?  Because nobody ever has to see it.

It's a way to help me find my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All good things must come to an end

Radio