All good things must come to an end

All good things must come to an end.  For me, it's the end of my personal Summer Concert Series.  I went to the last one last night.  It was great.  Primus, Coheed and Cambria with Puddles Pity Party opening up for them. 

We also saw, Styx, Foreigner and John Wait on Aug 3rd, the Smashing Pumpkins on the 4th.  We spent the night at a hotel in Bangor Maine for that.  We saw the Foo Fighters on July 21st at Fenway Park in Boston.  We took an Amtrak Train for that.  And there was a free show at LL Bean in Freeport Maine which was Los Lobos on July 13th.  That's five great shows this summer.  

There are a few more that I'd like to go to but there is only so much money in the pot.  

I like to take advantage of National Concert Week which happens in May.  The tickets on Ticketmaster are like $25 bucks.  The Foo Fighters tickets, I won from a radio contest.  That was totally unexpected even though I put my name in the hat like a month before.  I got a phone call out of the blue.  "Come to the station and get your tickets dude."  

Ok.  Woo Hoo!!!

Anyway, last night was awesome.  The summer was awesome.  And my kids will have some great memories.  That's all I can say about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freewheeling

Coyote