The Opposite of Everything

I am A Poor Lost Soul.  

That means I don't know where to go from here.  I really don't.  I am lost.

Maybe you can help me to figure it out.  Help me to find my way.  Just don't lead me in the wrong direction.  I'm already lost.  

How can you even know where to point me, since I don't know where I'm going?  

I just need to find my place.  I don't know where it is, but it's got to be somewhere.  I only know what I want it to be like.  A place where people will accept me.  A place where people will care.  A place where I can fit in.  A place where somebody will be happy to see me.  A place where they won't turn on me.  A place where they won't ignore me.  

Basically, the opposite of everything I know now.  The opposite of everyplace I go.  The opposite of everything I do.

Other people have that.  Why can't I?

I guess it doesn't matter because it never changes.

I guess I am just lost.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freewheeling

All good things must come to an end